Committed to going the extra mile and ensuring that all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner.For Service and Commitment, let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale.
The following is a list of duties and services that I provide to you as either a seller or a buyer.
1. "As a licensed REALTOR® and member of the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board,I am legally obligated to protect and
promote the interests of my principals, as I would my own, and to abide by the by-laws, Standards of Business Practice
Code of Ethics as set by the Board".
2. Explain the Working with a REALTOR® brochure and agency obligations.
3. Provide undivided loyalty to the client.
4. Obey all lawful instructions of the client
5. Keep the confidences of the client
6. Exercise reasonable care and skill in performing duties
7. Account for all money and property while acting for the client
8. Cooperate with other Realtors
9. Explain real estate terms and practices
10. Provide and explain all forms
11. Communicate on a regular basis in a manner agreeable to you
12. Disclose in a timely manner all known facts affecting the transaction
13. Conduct market analysis and advise an appropriate listing price
14. Locate properties available to view and consider
15. Facilitate viewing properties and provide guidance
16. Advise regarding selection of the right property
17. Prepare and submit all necessary listing documentation
18. Advertise the listing on the MLS® and on REALTOR®.ca or ICX.ca
19. Assist in qualifying buyers
20. Arrange showings at times acceptable to the seller and, if any tenants, subject to tenant's rights
21. Discover facts pertaining to the properly
22. lnform of closing procedures and policies
23. Identify and estimate costs for closings
24. Advise on competitive offers, including appropriate conditions and subjects
25. Prepare offers at client's direction (buyer side)
26. Prepare a legally binding Contract of Purchase and Sale (buyer side)
27. Review Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for the seller's consideration
28. Present all offers promptly and objectively
29. Negotiate favourable terms and conditions
30. Assist in arranging suitable financing if necessary
31. Advise client to seek independent advice on matters outside the expertise of the licensee, such as property
inspections, legal, or other required services
32. Assist in removal of conditions, completion and possession process
33. Disclose all fees earned through the transaction
34. Marketing plan - page 2 (not included here ).